View Single Post
Old 31-01-2018, 04:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysium
So.... I met this woman, and instantly I started to feel tingly warm feelings in my heart chakra..it was me caring about and falling for her. The thing is, I fell for her soul more than her looks, more than her outer self, more like it was her inner energy that drew me to her. I think there's some reason this happened. She reminds me of my twin flames energy. At least when she was more loving. I'm scared of losing her. I've been having a rough time with my mental illness and I sent her like 100 messages and now she's quiet.

I don't know how to let go as there's no reason for her to run from me other than the multiple messages. It's like she's scared of me. But I feel my soul now after feeling love for her more than I have in a very long time. She makes me smile just thinking about her.

Help

Find someone else. She has your attention and you need to replace it with something else or it'll stay stuck on her.

Theres more fish in the sea buddy. It stings but you'll have to move on because it's a one way street and a good relationship is a two way street.

Learn from the experience and be more wise about things next time. Watch some youtube videos about talking to women and building attraction. if you want to increase your chances of success listen to a man who is successful with women. Don't listen to your emotions, clearly they are unbalanced right now.

(its not love bro, it's obsession. you need to learn the difference or you'll run into this same problem later in the future. attraction and obsession and infatuation come before you know someone, love comes after you know them deeply) and don't think you can know someone based off how you feel about them, or how they feel about you. only time can tell, and sharing experiences. Love overcomes obstacles, it grows with time. Infatuation and obsession weaken with time. thats one easy way to tell the difference.

you're never sacred of losing love because it grows stronger. you're afraid of losing the initial intensity of obsession and infatuation because by its very nature it gets weaker and weaker over time. it's a very draining emotion. just focus your attention elsewhere and let it drain itself. It will get weak after a short period of time.

You might think about the connection from time to time and it might sting, you might even feel embarrassment or shame in the future when you remember it, along with the same intensity you feel now. However it will be a very fleeting feeling. Like a 1-2 second feeling then it's gone.