View Single Post
Old 14-09-2018, 07:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
No, you miss my 'point' completely - presumably because you want(?) to believe there's no such thing as 'free' will for some 'reason', which I urge you to pray to be 'revealed' to you and then suggest you explore.

The Source-'code' or 'program' (of all Life) is Love and Joy and consequently all of Life is 'governed' by the 'imperative' to seek to maximally actualize (i.e. experience and express) IT. We don't have 'freedom', i.e. we are code-'driven', in this regard.

But by virtue of being 'intelligent' - i.e. of having the capacity to process information pertaining to (the experience and expression of) Love and Joy - we each have the capacity to choose (i.e. a certain degree of 'freedom', or 'power', to personally choose) how we 'execute' said program in our own case - and, of course, to learn (from the 'feedack' of 'results') how to be more functional, i,e. how to 'do' and 'be' better in said Love and Joy regards.

I think you miss my point, I am just exploring the possibilities for why we do what we do, why we experience what we do . The fact that one doesn’t hold the awareness of all things at the time of doing ‘must’ therefore allow the notion that there is something at play that could be the reason for why there is sufferings and such likes .

My context relating to programming and coding makes sense because if you were programmed to feel emotion then when the upset button is pushed or triggered then you are going to cry . There are other life forces that don't experience emotions like a human mind body does, so where is the free will for these energies to become emotional .

Where is the free will in that scenario?

I am more in to understanding self in all aspects, I don’t want to believe free will exists or it doesn’t, I just try and understand how things are in reflection of my own experiences / realisations .

You speak about the virtue of intelligence having the capacity to process information .. well do you have free will to attain that intelligence or have you just been part of the process of life that has brought you to such a point .

It could be said that this process of life is in motion that just allows experience had based upon your design at present . You can't feel what is like to give birth can you no matter how much free will you might have ..

The capacity to choose is reflecting that which is chosen ..

You can’t choose to realize Self or realize the bigger picture .. It is a process that comes to you when the individual is ready .

You can choose to scratch your nose because you have an itch and you have a nose and you have a finger .

It’s easy to associate free will when you have the tools to carryout what one’s will is .

You have to get to the point of one’s experience and most are not immediately aware of all the facts .

x daz x