View Single Post
Old 15-07-2017, 01:13 AM
Knower

Dear All

Sorry to spoil the fun but it is quite different from what do you think

First, each of us have a reincarnatory plan, we don’t “arrive” from nowhere!
High rank spirits are encharged to help us design our reincarnatory plan with all our goals we must achieve, all lessons we must learn, all debts we must pay, a very detailed plan, yes we arrive with a full package of commitments.
This is so big that involves at leat 50 other spirits that we will interact during our life time.
Second, during our conception, genetic engineers and high rank spirits will chose the best spermatozoid, to have the best DNA/body that fits our needs to accomplish our plan.
Based on all this it will be designated for you X years of life.
Third, this number of years could suffer adjustments due to you needs x your achievements.

For instance you have 80 year of life but at the age of 16 you start to smoke, what do you think will happen? You will lose several precious year of life due to a lung cancer etc.

You have 50 year of life, but at the age 45 you start a charity ong. If you are doing a great job they will extend you life plan!

You have a plan of 50 years, but at age of 16 you enter in a gang and start to do bad things, in order to prevent you to accumulate more debts they cut you existence, to save you from your bad decisions

I am not telling that each case of above has only one reason/veridict/fate/explanation

Each case is unique and have aggravating and extenuating factors that will influence each case. This is not pure math where 22 in one life will be compensated with 22 in other life. Only the high spirits can evaluate and decide about it.

For us simple viewers, who dont have all relevante information about the cases that pass in front of us, how could we judge?

We must be sure, we are not alone! We have a close supervision to help us support our tests, to guide us... most call them guardian angel, but they are desiginated high rank spirits specially for us.

I dont mind who dont believe in such thing. It is not a problem but this is exactly how it works!

All above is not from my mind but all of this you can find in the books from Allan Kardec. you can freely download in the internet!

Good study