Thread: Ideas of Heaven
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2014, 01:44 PM
Experiencer
Personally i do agree with S. Browne's description of "the other side" (heaven) a parallel world similar to this physical one only far more beautiful as it is unmarred by human careless ways... this physical world is an image of the other side. The other side also has all species of animals that are now extinct on this plane. The other side lies on a higher vibration level, it is also very luminous. Over there it is perfect bliss and life is meaningful and active, meaning your life there is not to be lost in awe before the Creator as Christianity says...you occupy yourself with lots of activities that you fancy and you interact with lots of people and animals, etc.... The other side is a "real" place meaning not ethereal and neither a state of mind. You can have glimpses of the other side, here and now as well as going on "trips" over there either in your waking state or while astral traveling during the night. It is where we come from in the first place and I look forward to going back home
Well, this is a brief description of what i believe "heaven" is.

"The mystery of human existence lies not in just staying alive, but in finding something to live for.” -Fyodor Dostoyevsky

"Treat others the same way you want them to treat you." (Master Yeshua)