View Single Post
Old 21-05-2019, 08:53 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

I previously wrote about space aliens having made me a "crop circle" out of leaves in autumn of 2012.

I got home from work yesterday morning and found a single leaf directly in the middle of the step. https://photos.app.goo.gl/y92Dk9LSSz7qWSPu9

It could easily have been just the empty, mindless, meaningless, unintentional wind.

Or, it was them. Their interaction, a sign, a form of communication.

Annoying? Yes.
Aggravating? Yes.

Unfair, inconsiderate and rude? Yes.

What's it like to be tricked into moving far away to a state you've never been to and didn't particularly like only to have your children stolen from you, your family ripped apart, and end up isolated and alone in another state you're not from and have never been to, and in all the years of I S O L A T I O N you're subjugated to revolting and insane evils and an overabundance of FRUITS OF EVIL are produced while you're worse than damaged throughout the entire ordeal...

You're destroyed.

Yeah, what's that like?

I can only tell you that it is Hell.

Sure, the leaf could have meaninglessly fallen in place by a gentle wind during the dark hours of the early morning when I was not "home".

Not one soul on this earth has the slightest idea of what my life has been, how gravely I suffer. No matter how many stories I can tell, there is no connection and there is never going to be a connection.

I want them to leaf me alone. Them, demons, Jesus doppelgangers, all memory and knowledge and awareness. If there are none to SERVE me, then LEAVE ME ALONE AND STOP GETTING AT ME AND STOP INTERACTING WITH ME IN THIS OUTRAGEOUS INHUMANE AND SICK AND PERVERSE WAYS.

STOP **ISOLATING** ME RESULTING IN VICIOUS PUBLIC EXPLOITATION.

It is a wicked and massive violation of every bit, piece and part of "me" - my RIGHTS and my BOUNDARIES.

Did you know these "CONSCIOUS ENTITIES" actually attack me just for THINKING.

When I THINK, they attack me and effectively derail my thoughts, no matter what those thoughts are.

Do you have any idea how extremely violating it is to have a FOREIGN MIND inside of your own skull attacking you for just thinking for yourself?

They have kidnapped me and kept me isolated for the past ten years.

And does anyone wonder why I grew to hate God?