View Single Post
Old 17-06-2014, 09:40 AM
Master

I suggest not to try to hypnotise yourself to remember or to try doing past life regression.. as those things can bring up more intense memories then a person can emotionally/mentally handle. It sounds like you are already really struggling with it. If you are meant to know all the details, the info will come up anyway.

I do suggest to seek out a spiritual healer who helps clear past lives. You said you are young, do you have the means to be able to do that if you wanted?. Spiritual healing isnt past life regression, so they do not make a person go throu the experience again but be aware it is likely to spontanously come up more as the energy surfaces for clearing and you may well go throu the whole experience again briefly.

Ive had many of my past lives cleared by spiritual healers and a very horrid intense one, even thou I can do this healing myself, I wouldnt try to go throu a healing alone. (clearing these energies can be quite painful for some).

Many people do have reincurring past life themes too. In my own case its being sacrified, you may have more then one past life in which you were kidnapped.