View Single Post
Old 15-06-2014, 01:23 AM
4everLove

Stockholm syndrome?

Hey all! So i was at the bookstore a while back where i found a book i was drawn to. Its a ya novel about a girl taken by a guy and its sort of like Stockholm syndrome? I didn't buy the book, though a couple months later the cover flashed in my head and i knew i had to read it. After reading it it made me want to discover more of my past lives. I have hard times being in relationships and i at times get uncomfortable and feel aawkward around guys. Ever since i was little i have been EXTREMELY uncomfortable with even saying the word 'kidnap' (that took a lot to type that word btw). Anytime i see someone "bound" like in a movie it makes me sooooo uncomfortable. And sometimes like recently I'll get a random image of some man i know being evil like kidnapping (yup, took a lot of emotion to type it again). I have a hard time looking at that man the same way no matter who he is and how much i trust him. Im pretty young by the way. I have a hard time with hypnosis because it feels too forced and im terrified of what I'll find out. I really want to be in a relationship and be married someday, but these thoughts just make me put a giant wall up. Are there anyways that could help understandwho we were in the past other than hypnosis?

Ps. I think i have some validation ive gone through this in the past life because my mom is in the otger room watching a documentary and tgey keep saying "kidnapped" while i am typing this.

Any help would be great! It just holds me back so much. Much love