Thread: Help, Telepathy
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 01:05 AM
Osian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Telepathy is a natural ability that's waking up in many people these days. The capacity to go into people's mind space and influence their feelings is less common.

My question for you, Matt, is... In your integrity do you really want to make other people feel bad, for the sake of your playing around?

There's a lot of good that can be done with an ability like this... uplifting, healing and so on... when you choose to.

Xan

Hi Matt, i agree with Xan, you have a great gift which with LOVE can really help people, there are sick people out there with really quite warped minds that cause harm etc. If only they knew the damage they were doing, id love to borrow you to have a quiet whisper in the ears of a few people that have caused great harm just to get them to see and feel something from anothers point of view.

Some people are weak, you have to ask yourself why that is? are they awake? have they people that need help? having gifts is not an ego trip thing or something that can be used for self empowerment in my experience, all that does is eventually turn inwards and we end up weak and damaged, so use it wiselt but dont manipulate if you follow.