View Single Post
Old 31-10-2012, 07:11 PM
amy green

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
I imagine the question is subject to cognitive bias, because even Universal Truth is Universal Truth as you experience it and clearly not as other people experience. The thing of it appears to be that whatever one experiences and feels is going to be a very personal and individual experience and feeling.

The resistance you would encounter will be as a result of this, But as you know, I feel absolute truth to be a myth , because it is suggestive of being immutable, Creation, The Universe is never immutable,It's always changing and transforming It follows then that One truth will change into another truth.

You think you have it pinned down and have even convinced yourself it's real. because to you it is, but as I said , It is even now your take on the subject. 100 might broadly agree with you, but 2 or 3 may not, simply because they experience their absolute purity of being in a different way to you.

So, to you, the Universal Truth is a myth since what can be experienced will be static. A snapshot nevertheless can afford a valuable glimpse of the structure and dynamism of this truth which would not otherwise be available.

I have had such a mystical experience whereby my ego dissolved into the Oneness - I perceived how everything is intrinsically interconnected....like a massive web. I was stunned and deeply affected by this. It was a long time ago but is not something that can ever be forgotten.