View Single Post
Old 04-01-2017, 04:25 PM
Deactivated Account

I can relate to this completely. I grew up eating a lot of meat but when I went through an awakening and completely shifted, my view on meat changed. I started to feel sick when I ate red meat especially, chicken took a little longer. I tried to be completely vegan but my body doesn't tolerate supplements very well so now I just eat wild salmon. I would rather be vegan for ethical reasons but I don't want to put myself at risk of a b12 deficiency. I don't have any dairy products which frankly messed my body up anyway and took me years to restore. Let's face it, these animals are treated very poorly and suffer immensely because of it, so of course it isn't good to eat that energy. I think there is a difference though between eating meat for health reasons and eating it for the hell of it, such as a burger from mcdonalds. Our intention behind it makes a big difference. If someone was to opt for chicken nuggets or something, you are best eating meat free ones, which taste better in my opinion. It is best to lessen consumption as much as possible not just for your health but for the environment too. Listen to your body though, if your body doesn't want it, don't have it. Go with what you are drawn to and only that. You will know inside what is the right answer. You don't need it everyday anyway and can get all your nutritional needs without it, for the most part. Have a break for a little while and then let yourself find the answer naturally, the body is highly intelligent and knows what it wants/doesn't want.