View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 01:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
Dear Sparrow,

Have you ever heard of or known anyone, or is it conceivable to you, for a being (possibly human) not to sever the chord that links the physical world with the spirit world upon death. I had the idea today. Perhaps it would not be as easy or fast to reach what we term the spirit world, however, it seems to me that in this case one could maintain the ability to interact with and manifest oneself with worlds more physical. In addition, I believe it could help beings avoid being "stuck" in one type of reality, physical or etheric, and this could help us avoid the need to commit to a full term life cycle in order to experience something unique.

Thanks again and well wishes,
Justin
Sublime peace and prosperity to you, dear friend, Justin.

The etheric thread will become detached when the human body gives out and can no longer serve as suitable host to house your consciousness counterpart (Your Self), or when the consciousness counterpart has wilfully severed its connection. There would be no purpose for the consciousness counterpart to remain attached to the human body through the etheric thread, and the moment the individual becomes aware they no longer must remain attached, they will wilfully detach thereafter by inherent nature.

Even after the etheric thread has been severed from the body, the consciousness counterpart will still retain access to the physical world as an observer. Though the observer will not be bound by the limitations of human perceptual senses through which to observe, hence, they will see things in far greater context and depth than previously known. The lines of distinction previously drawn will blur and merge. For example, day and night will become as one, and eyes will see in the darkest unlit nights all that which human eyes cannot.

Reality is what you make it, through the way in which you perceive it. If you choose to perceive yourself as being ‘stuck’, then so shall you duly feel it in every sense of the word. Yet, in truth, one can free themselves at any time, from any reality they perceive themselves to be, by teaching themselves to find the exit points which are locked within the very fabric of life; within the very structures that form its very reality. Certain shapes and symbolisms are to be found within every reality, which act as doorways, portals elsewhere, triggers and keys to new truths and perceptions. The moment you imagine yourself to be stuck anywhere, think differently, feel intuitively, know instinctually.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸