View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 05:41 PM
Ambermay

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlight1216
Thanks for ur response. I will read the book you mentioned. i have another Q. If we are not supposed to know about our past lives what is the point of reincarnation.. If we knew about our mistakes in the past wouldn't be easier to grow?

You see - that's the whole point -it'd be so much easier, but in the end it would serve little if no value to our personal growth. We don't always choose the easy path to grow before we incarnate again.

If we knew about our past lives and all mistakes we made in the past - there would be little of value to our current experiences here.

If we knew what we did and what we are meant to fix - we would just go through it and not look back. That would be too easy and nice. I think that it was not meant to be easy.

I believe we choose to come back again for the reason to re-learn the lessons we didn't learn well in previous lives. And being unaware of what was there then - would be the right thing. For if we knew what we are meant to do now - what good would this be for a real lesson?

I myself wish so much I'd know what I was meant to do in this current life, but once again - that knowledge of my past lives would not benefit me, and it'd diminish the experience I'm suppose to have now.

Say - if I knew - it'd be so much easier to live my current life and not struggle so much (perhaps I have intended to struggle before I have incarnated again here).

Just in-case - all the books by TLR are free on the web now.
Here is the link to them: http://www.lobsangrampa.org/research.html#Bel

They are not easy to read though, but one can try. They might help you to understand some of things.