View Single Post
Old 30-10-2017, 04:54 PM
Experiencer

Neil: AND ONCE YOU HAVE TASTED THE LIFE WITHOUT THE FLESH, YOU WILL NEVER HAVE THE DESIRE FOR THE TASTE OF IT EVER AGAIN. Yep, I kinda experienced that during my NDE...I SO didn't want to come back to this existence when I realized I had to.

I'm still confused as to why incarnation into this existence happens. It really didn't make sense to me that consciousness survives "death" before my NDE...but after it caused me to know that it does. Is the reason lessons (I kinda suspect the "spirit knows")...is it a necessary symbiotic relationship...is it a hobby or pass-time of that other place...are they like dreams are to this existence in that other place? I sure don't know. All I know is I experienced that that place is the reality of existence, and this place is not.

Plaxx, I think the questioning comes because of trying to define...figure out...what "God" is. I still don't accept the idea of there being a "God", not in the sense of the God of Abraham or any other God I've heard of...a "superior" entity that one day out of boredom or loneliness just decided to create the universe and life...that's a human concept and a result of the ego. I kinda think consciousness (without the ego) simply is. The core of it is likely "God" (for lack of a better word if we must try to define it). I've wondered if consciousness simply developed when the big bang happened...and has happened (and will happen) countless times (lol...that would mean many "Gods"...but...still...one consciousness...???)
In a nutshell, I'm not sure why there is consciousness or what it is...or if there's some "divine reason" for it. I only know (of course personally and not provable by any present scientific means) because of my NDE that it indeed exists.