View Single Post
Old 30-12-2017, 04:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
That's a powerful and scary story SaturinePluto, thank you for sharing it with the OP. The black eyes are very interesting, I'll think more on that. I've seen peoples eyes darken when they are sick, under long term drinking or drug use and other very low frequency occurrences, just as I've seen peoples eyes get very bright and light during spiritual highs and epiphanies. There maybe some sort of connection here.

Some people are more open, its easier for entities to move in and out. I notice if I meditate too long, like say a one day retreat, I become very open as well, being in high frequency only high frequency beings could move in, that being said my human still finds that very alarming. For the moment at least, this body is my earthly housing and as such I'm protective of it.

Twice now I've seen actual possessions, an entity come in and take over the body for a long time as if it were its own. The one young lady I don't know whatever became of her, the entity threw her through a 2nd story plate glass window and her tribe came and got her from the hospital, she never returned to school. That was decades ago.

The other one, more recent took over a young adult male who was learning how to channel, it's had him for nearly a year now. While its not destructive like the first entity, it has made a mess of his personal life and friends have fled, his mother is beyond scared and he can't hold a job down.
I'm told at some point he will choose to exert his control and take back over his body and kick it out himself. Until then there's nothing anyone can do - this is part of his learning as he has the option this life to become a great Channel - but first he must learn to recognize entities intentions as they approach to work through him and he must learn to stay in some control of his vessel and not just give it away to anything which tries to come in.
It's a hard learning. :(

Hello.

Yes I have seen what you mean by the darkening of eyes in connection with excessive addiction issues and drug use. I could almost explain it as seeing much underlying anger within the eyes, as if the addiction itself, or rather its presence, can be seen there.

Where you say some are more open, it made me think back to a couple experiences. One was I was attempting to meditate to figure a possible past life. I received imagery during the state. When I was through with the meditation I went to exit the bedroom to refill my glass, and came to look in the full body mirror on the closet door to see that my eyes were a solid black...

First thought was this again? Why does this keep happening to me? I was feeling frustrated because this type of thing keeps happening to me and I don't understand why?

Then I thought well what was I just doing before this? Then it dawned on me that I had just in fact been visualizing something, and I thought wait a moment, is it possible this happens when one is channeling? I mean is this what channeling is supposed to be? I want no part of it...

Then one night during the fall in September of this year I believe. I had a type of experience where I considered I could be channeling again. I went out of doors during the night for some quiet. I went over to the patio table and seating and sat down and lit a cigarette. I sat in contemplation and worked on quieting of mind as I often do outside. Then I coughed but it didn't sound quite like myself but rather what I refer to as a voice of the dead. This raspy cough with an echo I can not produce with my own voice. I was taken aback for a moment. I thought of immediately the feelings I was having at the time. Felt a spirit of the dead feeling, but wondered if I were being tricked. I thought again on whether or not I was channeling.

I Went to go indoors and looked into the glass window of the door expecting my eyes to be black, but they were normal. So I thought again, am I being tricked? Shrugged and went inside.

I have been wondering for quite some time now if those experiences were examples of channeling.