View Single Post
Old 28-12-2017, 04:01 PM
Master
That's a powerful and scary story SaturinePluto, thank you for sharing it with the OP. The black eyes are very interesting, I'll think more on that. I've seen peoples eyes darken when they are sick, under long term drinking or drug use and other very low frequency occurrences, just as I've seen peoples eyes get very bright and light during spiritual highs and epiphanies. There maybe some sort of connection here.

Some people are more open, its easier for entities to move in and out. I notice if I meditate too long, like say a one day retreat, I become very open as well, being in high frequency only high frequency beings could move in, that being said my human still finds that very alarming. For the moment at least, this body is my earthly housing and as such I'm protective of it.

Twice now I've seen actual possessions, an entity come in and take over the body for a long time as if it were its own. The one young lady I don't know whatever became of her, the entity threw her through a 2nd story plate glass window and her tribe came and got her from the hospital, she never returned to school. That was decades ago.

The other one, more recent took over a young adult male who was learning how to channel, it's had him for nearly a year now. While its not destructive like the first entity, it has made a mess of his personal life and friends have fled, his mother is beyond scared and he can't hold a job down.
I'm told at some point he will choose to exert his control and take back over his body and kick it out himself. Until then there's nothing anyone can do - this is part of his learning as he has the option this life to become a great Channel - but first he must learn to recognize entities intentions as they approach to work through him and he must learn to stay in some control of his vessel and not just give it away to anything which tries to come in.
It's a hard learning. :(