View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 05:19 PM
Uhmar

RIBBON reading for Mystified 2/5/11

question presented was;
"Will the stress I've been under lately soon be behind me?"

ribbons pulled;emotions felt;
GOLD;
I smiled, felt Divinity, Godself, bend in the ribbon screamed crossroad, vitality, strength, action, courage, self confidance, male energy

TEAL/TURQUOISE;
satin, slick, money, elementals, ocean, air, torn edges, creativity, self kniowledge, strengths, put it into words and feelings

LIGHT BLUE;
frilly, lacy, water, emotions, throat chakra, Godself shining through lacy holes, communication, speak what needs said, inspiration, speech, wisdom, calm, visualize your hopes and dreams

HOT BRIGHT PINK;
silky, passion, flame,sex, erotica, overdoing things, take bettter care of self,caring too much about something and overdoing it.

INDIGO;
somedays it's smooth the other rough, one day travel road is clear, next day bumpy road, dreams, crown chakra, insights, visions, flexibility, stop doubting, meditation, go inward and seek
--------------------------------
Looks like all this is saying to go within and find a calm and peacful place. It says you send out what you need then you immediatly start sabatoging your self by doubting. Formulate what your hopes, dreams and desires are then present them to the universe.

Send them out, release them, then trust the guides, and Angels, Godheads Universal consciousness to bring it to you. Remember nothing arrives over night. Stop being so hard on yourself. What you want may not be what you need.

Slow down and stop all this stressing. If you died tomorrow( and I am NOT saying that at all) would you want your last day to be full of stress. Enjoy this life you have. So what if it isn't perfect, live each one like it is all there is. You will be surprised what you find you won't and don't need. Let fate and your higherself be your guides. Love yourself more and trust yourself more. Then just relax and Believe.