View Single Post
Old 02-05-2018, 11:55 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hesitant_man
Hi,

As you may know, my main objective is to break the reincarnation cycle and not coming here anymore.

After doing some research, I have found an interesting theory which I would like to share with you and discuss it if you want.

I have read that the tunnel of light after death is a trap created by the Archons, entities which are fed by our fear, pain and negative emtions.

So, to do this, these entities create some illusions, such as meeting relatives or loved ones, or some religious masters (Jesus, Buddha....), or even meeting some spirit guides.
This theory claim that some spirit guides take part in this deception, and try to convince you to go into the light, and then repeat this cycle.

According to this, in order to avoid this light, we should go in the opposite direction and then seek for some "holes" within a grid to escape and then travel to Home (just thinking about it would work).

Another point to say is that all this Karma and "life review" is not turthful and it just plays part of the deception. And when we reincarnate here we negotiate some kind of contract with some clauses, the type of life, the positive and negative experiences and so on.

That was this theory exposed. Feel free to share your thoughts or ask nay question if you want, and I will answer it if I can.

Here's what I believe ...

What you want now will have no weight in the decision about more reincarnations for you.

All the scaremongering theories are incorrect.

What you decide to do when you'll pass on won't have any bearing on what'll happen to your soul, so relax!

We are here to learn to master our thoughts, and emotions, in order to be able to create our reality in a thought responsive environment, as the afterlife is. We should practice consciously creating reality here too!