View Single Post
Old 02-01-2019, 07:53 PM
Guide

Latcam/Lauren,

I have slept with both labradorite and citrine in my pillowcase, though maybe not at the same time, and I dabble with other crystals in my pillowcase including clear Quartz which someone on here advised against. The most that has happened to me was having vivid dreams or very active dreams that make no sense and are all over the place, but I like experimenting. It sounds to me that you are very sensitive to their energies, or something else is going on that you have the feeling of hands caressing your face!

I like that you took every crystal out of your bedroom for now...I had to do this too a couple times. A lot of crystals we are drawn to carry high energy that can be overwhelming for us at times, and removing them from our space is quite grounding. For me, it is easy to get caught up with all the cool properties of these crystals and get swept up off my feet, so by removing them and grounding myself I feel better. Then things tend to get quiet for a while before new abilities seem to pop up. It's a way of pacing myself I suppose.

Try just the amethyst and slowly work in other crystals so you can see how each one affects you.