View Single Post
Old 31-12-2018, 04:29 AM
Newbie ;)

I have recently been drawn to the energy of crystals as well! However, I did not expect them to be so complex! I feel like a made some big "no-no"s without even knowing it....

I had gotten a beginner chakra crystal kit with about 7-8 crystals. I also went to a crystal store and chose 2 by pure energy/feeling (I just closed my eyes and picked two that felt right for me). I didn't read what they were for or look at them- because I didn't want that to sway what I "felt" like I was drawn to. The two I chose were labradorite and citrine (I didn't even read about them until I got home). I also had lapis lazuli which was my initial first crystal experience that drew me in! I felt it randomly in my sisters room and I didn't even ask her- I just said, "I'm taking this. I will buy you a new one."

I have been sleeping with all of my crystals in my nightstand next to my head. (Not realizing that many people don't recommend this) On a couple different nights put labradorite under my pillow and citrine under my pillow because I read that they had multiple benefits that I was interested in for sleep.

Well.... I now have taken ALL of my crystals out of my room while sleeping. Although, I am thinking of testing out amethyst tonight.

The reason I took them out is because I couldn't fall asleep. I had tingles all over my heart through crown chakra like crazy all night. Sometimes it got so intense that it felt similar to my experience during Reiki. But what started scaring me the most was that the tingling began happening all over my face. I then began feeling as if hands were lightly caressing my face at night. I couldn't tell if this was just the crystal energy, spirit energy, or what it could have been but this was very scary and I am really hoping that tonight will be the first night without this experience.....

Has anyone experienced this with labradorite or citrine?
What do you think was happening?

Any thoughts, suggestions- I am new to this so I am open to any information you can provide me! :)

Thanks!
-Lauren