View Single Post
Old 27-09-2016, 06:15 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kybe333
Thanks, this is exactly the sort of thing I was looking for. I can't force her to realize things, it will happen when it happens. I am curious on how it will happen though...

Definitely the key is working on yourself. My twin told me recently that before my awakening she had thought that I was immature and that I was emotionally stupid. But deep down I knew there was still something there between us. I just needed to figure out how to reach her.

I gave her a lot of positive energy, even when I knew she was with someone else. I did keep in contact with her, but was ignored a lot. When I stopped contacting her for a few days, she would contact me to see what's up. This was an endless cycle of push/pull.

How did we get out of it? I surrendered and let go of her. I didn't tell her this. I just sent her loving energy and she picked it up instantly. As soon as I had released her, she came back. We are experiencing a kind of catalysis I can't even describe. We sense each other so intensely and we talk about it all the time.

A lot of this was just trial and error on my part. I knew the only thing I wanted was to see her happy... but holding on to an illusion of us was hindering reunion. When I decided to let her go free of my expectations of us, she felt it immediately and the turnaround was almost instantaneous.