View Single Post
Old 25-01-2018, 06:05 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemcrusader
i agree with that. But what if they pretend to be nice but judge u behind back... or something like. Or being nice but acting diffucult and bit dramatic. For instance being harsh about something u did which u dont see harm in but they do. I share a garden with them so its not i can ignore them allways. I dont care about one smoking, but every addiction hides some negative imv. And i am aware of it but they rnt.

I say, so what. If they have negative feelings about me or something I've done then there is nothing I can do to change that.

For example, a friend of mine told another friend of mine she hates my laugh. Am I going to change me laugh to please her? No way! If she doesn't like my laugh then she has the choice to not be around me. I am who I am.....period. And I don't apologize for that.

I have friends and I have friends. There are friends who I can be around a lot and there are friends I can only be around for short periods of time. But in all cases I accept my friends for who they are. It took me a long time to learn that.