Thread: Gnome encounter
View Single Post
Old 23-07-2014, 01:04 AM
LaurenDallas

Visit from Elemental

Hey!

I agree with you that talking about the existence of elementals with the average person in our society to be far more daunting than saying you communicate with the dead or angels or spirits... eek! ;)

Admittedly, I've never encountered a gnome -- that I've noticed anyhow! However, I have interacted with faeries who are in the elemental group with gnomes. They had a message for me (communicated via rather cryptic clairvoyance) and it took me what seemed like forever to "get it." In the end, they were asking me to "give back" to Mother Nature and form a stronger connection with it -- they actually lead me to specifically volunteer at a local raptor bird rehab centre (eagles, hawks, falcons, owls etc). Low and behold, when I started "working" there, in one of the buildings that housed the injured birds I found a painting of three faeries hanging above the entrance!!! It blew me away: it had been three faery sisters that had been visiting me for weeks. :)

Anyways, due to my experience as detailed here, I would guess that you've a special bond with nature whether you know it or not, therefore the elemental was interested in revealing itself to you and trusts you to be of a good heart; you likely have a part to play in this lifetime to do with protecting or aiding the natural world of our planet -- the animals, the plant-life, the planet itself etc -- and they want you to recognize and act on it.

Lauren Dee