View Single Post
Old 12-07-2019, 01:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
BEST description of how things are that I have seen.
Thank you.

I have been deeply conditioned throughout my life to try and make some degree of logical sense out of all those concepts I am exposed to and if it makes no sense, then just forget it. I believe they call it "living responsibly".

Up until the beginning of this millennium, I was pretty much able to do so, but as time passes, the world around me just gets more and more confusing and I feel like I don't have the ability to cope with this whole emotional "free for all" anymore.

I don't understand if the world has changed or I have changed, in that I have lost all resilience to be able to resist the entropic downward spiral into oblivion... whatever the case, I can only relate now to things that do not change, or have a repetitive and predictable cycle of change...like nature.

There is a saying "adapt or perish" and I don't have the tools necessary to adapt to what, essentially cannot be adapted to because it keeps changing every second and so the only thing I can do is await my death and hope to be reborn elsewhere, where the environment is more stable and less volatile.

I don't mind change..not at all..just let me have a bit of time to get used to the change before it changes again...is that too much to ask?