View Single Post
Old 22-06-2019, 11:26 AM
Master

What I'm about to say may sound harsh, but it is based on decades of careful observation and study. The Average worldwide IQ is 82. This means more than half the people on this planet are literally retarded and are incapable of grasping even the most basic mental concepts and are completely unfit for anything other than menial work.

The average IQ of other primates (in the 60-90 range) is actually pretty similar, though they lack language, which is the main thing holding them back. As you move up the IQ scale (it follows a bell-curve) people who we would consider to be bright, with an IQ of over, say 120, are exceedingly rare. People with genius-level IQs, a 150 or more, are only found at the very top of their professions and are minuscule share of the population, little more than statistical noise.

Even among smart people, with high IQs, actual wisdom is in short supply. There is an over reliance on intellect at the expense of the intuitive, spiritual side of man. It then logically follows that your average person, even if you are related to them by blood is a poor choice as a source of advice. The sad truth is that most people are idiots and you should never listen to them.

I personally always regret listening to the advice of other people, it always turns out that listening to my own intellect and intuition, a combination of brain and heart is always the superior choice. Other people may mean well, but they know nothing and more importantly, they don't know you.

Ever wonder who that higher self is, people keep banging about? Yep, it's you, but with the Self-doubt removed. It is that version of you that does not listen to others but follows her own intuition and thought process. She is the divine in you, the one who always knows what's right. You should be that person and not the one that cares about what others think.