View Single Post
Old 21-10-2017, 06:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerubiel
You really must understand intent. If you intend love to be business like then it will be so. If you intend it to be hatred then so it is. I intend, I will, love to be pure and healthy, and amazing. I intend it to be wondrous and satisfying for both. I dont intend anything negative in the mix.
Sorry to say, but how can it be pure and healthy and amazing when there is no such thing as love in forcing someone to be with you? Forcing someone to love you -purely hypothetical as it isn't possible btw- isn't love, it would be an illusion. Would you want an illusion or someone who'd really love you for you, willingly and from the heart?
The fact that you have been manipulated by people in life is no excuse to now in turn try to manipulate others, especially not someone who you want to be your partner.
You say you want it because it's delicious, tasty etc. etc. Would it still feel that way to you if it was fake?

And like someone else said, it's not about wanting to be loved, it's about being love. If you want a partner, be a partner. If you want love, be love.
Because when you cannot be love, you sure as heck won't be able to receive it. Which renders your plan useless...