View Single Post
Old 25-04-2016, 08:27 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Concepts and macro-infinite non-occupied space are both silent.

Tainted Universe/UniVerse/God is never silent.

I use texticons to represent the ultra-micro--- ergo sublevels of existence ---fundamental structural and systemic operations of Space-Time-Space as;

gravity- observed time -dark energy...imho

Gravity is mass-attractive an dark energy is repulsive. Observed time is both as positive and negative charges{ + - }

Occupied space ( ) and )( and observed time ^v

Physical/energy = observed time aka reality ad represented by the texticonic symbols ^v
---------------------------------------

Space as gravity is represented via ( ) i.e. positive curvature of a surface of a torus.

Space as dark energy is represented via )( i.e. negative curvature of surface of a torus.
----------------------------------

Vertical ( side-wise ) bisection of torus represented as surface space only is ( )( )

Vertical ( side-wise ) bisection of torus with time inversions from surface is (><)(><)

Horizontal( birds-eye-view ) bisection of torus with abstract great circles where peak of inside observed times sine-wave peaks and troughs/valleys;

( (( ( ) )) )

Love is a sphere which turns itself inside out continously because of momentum because of attraction because of Love. The torus is just an intermediate state.