View Single Post
Old 11-04-2015, 01:09 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear Aquahorse,

It is not that there is more distance between you as such, for this would denote a fixed location in time and space for something or someone in the spirit world, which simply does not apply. Places and people of the spirit world do not exist in a fixed geographical location for you to calculate a defining value or point of contact. Any experience or perspective of distance would be more accurately described in terms of vibrational proximity; the composite values of two connecting points of consciousness and how they are each able to find a point of contact and communication compatibility. What you will then find is not that the geographical distance has widened between you, but that the boundaries of the physical state become more apparent and your energy, your thoughts and consciousness as a human being is variably inconsistent. It is significantly easier for a being in the spirit world to maintain a consistent energy pattern because they do not have the same bombardment of influences imposed upon their daily thoughts and activities. So in effect, it is not that they have gone away somewhere too far from you, but that you have not been able to maintain a consistent consciousness connection because of other energies you are taking into your sphere of influence. The diet, the lifestyle, the attitude, the thoughts, the actions, the surrounding environment and all these other doors you have open to outside influence are what impose boundaries of spirit communication. It is not to say you must therefore become overly critical of your own life choices, but that you must accept they each influence their own results in what you are trying to achieve. For a human being to facilitate continuous communication with those of the spirit world it is advisable to seek purity and simplicity in all energies entering your sphere of influence. Like that of a common water filter, your own consciousness and auric field filter will need regular cleaning.

-Sparrow

Your words here, dear Sparrow, have helped me understand more fully, times when a kind of 'distance' comes between myself and a dear one in Spirit. I imagined it might be that I needed to leave them alone during such times of apparent 'distance'.....that they were doing their own thing, or busy with the quests of Spirit and didn't want me sticking my nose in! LOL
Yet often when I have stopped still, and attuned, I have received their response -in loving thought as always. And maybe brief, but definitely joyful, that I was still in remembrance of the fondness we share.

But during ordinary conditions of my life, I don't sense them a lot of the time. I didn't realise it could be because I was not tuned into their wavelength. I thought it was because they were busy.

Strangely I have noticed however that at times of extreme tiredness or exhaustion (on my part) the apparent gap becomes much smaller, and they seem only a heartbeat away -if that.
I'm not saying getting exhausted is a good idea....just that curiously whenever I am, there seems to be no 'gap'. At times like that everything seems to open up. How strange.
I imagine that might happen at those times, because I have no energy for my physical life or distractions....or my sense of personality is very weak. But there is hardly any sense of distance when I feel like that.
This is all very interesting.