Thread: Vision
View Single Post
Old 29-12-2010, 07:45 PM
Master
Hello Evin,

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVIN
Hi i am new to this forum but i came to post something that happened to me about 6 months ago. I can't say i have the strongest belief in a god i use to be RC then an athiest then just gave up cause they really are all the same. but something has made be open up more to a higher being than myself.

You and all of us have a higher self. That would be your energetic essence, in my view of it.

I like the insights that in progrcess had. These are my feelings on those quotes.

Quote:
"There are many shades of darkness, but one light"

I relate to this as your reality perceptions. Put into the context as where you are in life. The one light is your truth, the many shades of darkness refer to the truths of another.

Quote:
"For there to be Something, there had to be nothing"

Same theme, start your reality perception evaluation based on nothing. Evaluate it from there to reach an understanding that can work for you.

Quote:
"If you are good, you will see the good in my books and if you are bad, you will see the bad in my book" i havn't a clue what it means but when i started to think in what way i could use it for my own self it stopped. I got power hungry fast.

Everything is perception and the energy you place upon it. Essentially no matter what you read or hear from others will be experiences by the energy of your truest intent. When you wish to find good, you will find it. When you wish to find bad, you will.

Quote:
so can someone explain to me what my vision meant. is it an image in the bible or the koran or any other book.
also are these quoates i have said from any book or do they mean anything to you.

EDIT:I told myself if i could say that "to know my name" so after a few weeks of study i found out that it means gods grace but also its a Kurdish female name for Love.

These messages came from the inner You to the conscious you. They are personal. I suggest that you suspend your search for what others think, and find your own answers from within the self.

Best Wishes.
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/