View Single Post
Old 08-05-2019, 01:50 AM
Seeker

Been told... collected/collecting pieces... tried/trying to "draw a picture" and still doing...

Quote:
The term starseed is meant to indicate a highly functioning human, not a crippled, confused human.
[Why I used "confused" word]
What I've read in couple of places when some/many starseeds reincarnates on earth they become forgetful, loose contact/link with higher self...
During this forgetful period they know something is wrong, things are happening "opposite" of how they feel how it should, etc. physical world is "confusing" to them...

[Why I said "crippled"]
Starseeds have answered call for help but to incarnate on earth they had to forget their higher self, their full potential, something like functioning on small amount of their capability (this is what I meant about crippled, like hands tied on their back).
And it's like that until they manage to "get connection back"...

This period of forgetfulness is what I'm interested in. That "forgetfulness design".
I understand why it's for humans (those whose learning/reincarnation process is tied with earth) but having this "rule" for those "beings" that came from other places to assist/help humans and earth "ascension into 4D" isn't kinda contraproductive? Kinda like calling a plummer to house but not allowing him to use a tools to fix a pipe.

Maybe I collected/gathered all the pieces up into entirely wrong picture.

In short my current "mindset" would be kinda like: there is space/energy/possibility and there is consciousness(oneness) manipulating/shaping that space. It crates subspaces (and subspaces and subspaces..) with different rules.
Then oneness branches into "smaller pieces"(like a tree, each branch is its own branch/sub-branch but is a part of whole tree) and explores that subspaces from different angles. And branches sends/share experiences with the entire tree.

Entire picture is not a problem, even if it's not even a close how I imagine it. It's small parts that I'm trying to figure and now one of the tiniest branch is stuck from it's point of view/angle with this "forgetfulness" thing.

Hope I'm making more sense now?