View Single Post
Old 06-05-2019, 04:51 PM
Seeker

Starseeds as higher evolved was maybe wrong description/definition.. maybe better would be> more attuned/experienced in what is referred to as beyond 3rd density.. have better knowledge about "realms" of 4D, 5D ...where earth/earthlings are trying to get to.

And then starseeds are called for help but to be "allowed" to help earth/lings they have to "forget" their expertise/knowledge.

It's like I don't know how to swim and I'm drowning in deep water but my belief/rule doesn't allow me to be rescued by a boat, scuba diver etc.. only by a "naked man" who will struggle to bring me/us to safety while I'm flapping around with arms, grabbing and pulling him and there is high chance I'll drag him underwater and both of us to death.

I fail to see logic/reason in this but then again I'm probably missing something and have holes in that setup to make sense to me.
It's like those silly laws for example: "In El Monte, it is illegal to own a pinball machine". Sounds stupid but to me it's interesting what is the reason something like that will come up, what is the story behind it.