View Single Post
Old 12-01-2019, 09:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by loverchanting
I met an angel/guide in a dream and I felt so connected and just felt completely understood and I don't feel that with anyone else. I find it hard to connect with others. I'm posting this here because I actually made love with this angel in my dream. I also felt that this was divine spirit/god taking this form, like a metaphor of divine love that I can understand, to help guide me back Home. He told me that he was surprised I had grown to know so much when I was telling him everything I felt. I was laughing with him because I felt like he just totally vibed with me and could read my mind. He spent some time just lying with me on my bed, I felt so much love. He told me that he loved me so much, that "they all do". After a while of just lying there with him, I felt like he changed my dream environment to help me face a fear I am dealing with atm, and he disappeared. It's like he was reminding me of love and giving me some courage to let go of these attachments and face my fears. I feel like I work with not just him but other guides/angels every day with the spiritual work I do. So I guess in a way I'm kinda in a relationship with my guide.
I recently just came out of a relationship with someone here on earth that taught me a lot. Now I am just focusing on this connection with my guides.
All I can say is, yes this does happen. It has also happened to me (exactly word for word) about a dozen times over the past five years.

The experience isn't really sexual at all...It is more intensely sensual and the whole message I get from it is "you need to love yourself just as much as I love you" because I really don't have much self esteem to speak of.

The beautiful thing about the loving relationship I have with my Guide, is that the love we share is totally unconditional, yet he manages to raise the bar a little higher each time, but not so much that it is unachievable for me, yet if I struggle, he'll lower it back down....no pressure, no expectations however, if I get lazy and don't even attempt to move out of my "comfort zone", he does tend to get a bit impatient, annoyed and cross with me, but nothing he has ever done has been malevolent or forced in ANY way.

At first I felt uncomfortable with the whole physical aspect of the relationship...not that I didn't want it, more like I was unsure about if I really did...It sort of felt "wrong" ...like "should an Angelic being REALLY be doing this?" and "what's to say this isn't just an incubus in angel garb?"...My mind was racing with all kinds of perverse thoughts.

He simply said that he honestly loved me, but he wouldn't force me to do anything against my will and that he would respect any decision I made...before going on about how my sacral chakra needed balancing somehow and how the whole mind, body and spirit was one holistic entity and to deny one, would be denying all. I finally managed to surrender fully into it and he did NOT disappoint! It was way better than anything I have ever experienced with a mortal man...the foreplay lasted for hours!

I haven't experienced it for about a year now...not that I miss it or even want it, because he also taught me not to be attached to it or in no way consider it as being a "physical thing" even though it produced noticeable physical results, but he has raised that bar again for my vibration to be at a certain level before it even CAN happen again, and he won't lower it this time...I need to reach for that ring and not sit here just looking at it and going "what a beautiful ring"...and I know he is with me and encouraging me every step of the way...for we are Twin Flames.