View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 03:08 AM
Seeker

Odd Spirit In My Home?

So maybe for the past 2 months or so there has been this odd knocking on my bathroom door, this is starting to sound awkward but please bear with me lol. To describe in more detail it usually consists of 1 knock, between a soft and a hard sound; just enough to let me hear it audibly. Though this doesn't occur every day.

On a daily basis, I would go into my bathroom and do my business and other explicit things that I won't be going over on this forum. Anyways there are times where I usually lose track of time in there, then being startled by that same knock. Even my sister seems to be experiencing this as well (btw, yes I checked with her about the knocking- I personally believe she has no intentions or gains from just knocking on the door.

I know this sounds extremely silly or might even come off as a troll story on the forums but I am just curious about what this phenomenon might be. Perhaps I can make peace with the spirit and see what the spirit wants?

Anyways if there's anyone who reads this and has any similar experiences or advice they would like to share I would appreciate it fully