View Single Post
Old 10-02-2017, 10:49 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurmel
I have a couple autoimmune issues that cause me discomfort most days, pain others...and vigorous exercising always, ALWAYS brings on a doctor's visit! So, besides walking, which is getting boring, are there low-key, easy exercises that you do to keep your body moving?

I can't do vigorous exercises anymore (I miss pushing my body!!), extreme cardio, or running. What would you recommend? Haven't found any good YouTube vidoes for yoga so if you anyone can recommend a starting point, I'd appreciate that as well :) Thanks in advance, I'm getting flabs and lazy and it has to change :p
Hey taurmel,

I really feel for you, to want to do more and your body fighting ya , I get that too...

I found a few years ago a website called fitness blender.
It's free and it has literally hundreds of workouts ...all different types and all different levels...
It's a lovely couple who do them, the guy Daniel does more of the energetic intense stuff and Kelly does more subtle ..usually...
I love love love that site,
I choose the workouts I can do, put it in favorites and also you can put it on a calendar to monitor what you do.
It has all sorts, yoga based , Pilates based and classic stuff ...
TBH , I gear more towards Pilates style,
My knees can't handle too much to I do a lot of the floor workouts...
And beleive me I got a waist from the hourglass workout ,
They are are not too long , and you can follow at your ability....
I got into great shape when I did them, plus I walked a lot...again cuase of knees I can't run(I used to love to run but now I can't ...)
But power walking is really good and low impact..

There is also a guy called Sean vigue fitness on YouTube ....tons and tons of videos he does, and he is so funny to watch m love the positive energy from both sites...
He also does a lot of yoga, power yoga Pilates , and all sorts...
Again also for free!

I used to try the ones I thought I would like and I'd keep the ones that worked for me and I never spent a dime.

I really hope they work for you! good luck ����