View Single Post
Old 27-04-2016, 02:12 AM
Deactivated Account

Edit:Zula, Let me know if you want this to be solely your own individual thread. It may help people focus on your photo better. Or if you want to make this a photo dump of supernatural photos from everyone, that's ok too. Let me know, I can always edit the thread.

With your photo, I defiantly feel a bit of a creepiness feel around the front window. I can't say what it is. I am not very good with remote viewing.I am better at feeling/sensing vibrations..However, a strong feel is evoked from the front doors of that building. It does feel rather dark, I am going to say a shooting...

I do a lot of photography, so I don't trust all sun glares or "orbs", however, if I feel or sense something I can try and put a story or image to it. It all takes practice. Lots of it.
This is one of my favorite photos. Recently, I was out by a rural area/air port and I stopped at a foresty location to snap photos of the sun setting. When I came home I noticed these interesting glares on my photos that reminded me of spirits. I have an idea of what I see or "sense". Anyone feel or get an image of anything particular?

Below is the same photos, but I enhanced the pic with a filler to get a stronger clarity/image