View Single Post
Old 19-05-2012, 01:01 PM
Master

I have never tried to pull someone out of their body. To be honest, I do not like the idea of it. Even if I did, you may not be aware that you are going out of your body. You would have no memory of being pulled out of your body. It is better if you can rely on yourself to ap. It is not really hard to ap provided you put your mind to it and not talk yourself out of it. I am not talking about you. It is mainly me. If I put my mind to it and talk myself into wanting to ap I usually can. I have to let myself relax. Sometimes I do not feel like relaxing so I tell my body to relax and it usually does relax provided I am determined to relax. If I lie for a while and I do not ap, it is because I am not relaxed and my breathing is not relaxed as well. When you feel your body and breathing is relaxed then you are relaxed. The next step is to stay alert as you do not want your mind to fall asleep. It is best to ap when you have woken up sometime during the night or morning. Otherwise you will be too tired and very likely to fall asleep. You can still try. If you fall asleep, you fall asleep. It does not matter. You can try again when you wake up. It is important to believe you can ap otherwise it can be harder to ap. Sometimes I do not believe I will ap and I stop concentrating. What happens is I zap out of myself in an instant without realising it and I am not aware that I am out of my body. You also have to be patient. You can do a technique. Any technique will work but the main thing is to try to pick something that you will enjoy doing. You do not have to do a technique, you can ap when you just breathe in and out. If you do all that, you should ap. I hope this will help you. Lastly, do not be discouraged if you do not ap. Keep practicing. If you do not ap try and work out why so you can do it differently next time.
One more thing. When I want to ap I cannot lie on my side as it is too relaxing. I fall asleep. I lie on my back. It is not as comfortable as lying on my side.