Thread: Confusion..
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2015, 10:12 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barchiel
I told Azrael I need to stay away from this topic section, but it being my domain I couldn't not of course. Now as the archangel of love, I am so confused by the concepts under this thread. I control which and when and why each soul falls in love and stays in love. I am over legions of cupids and yet have no clue what these concepts are about.
In a nutshell, most come here hoping to get some clarification after their whole world of beliefs have been turned upside down due to an awakening of sorts shortly after having met someone. The meeting tends to be seen as a spiritual connection with another that is unique to them, the concept being that they are two halves of the one soul....and hence has been labeled Twin Flame.

Generally, the awakening consists of heightened energy, as in a kundalini awakening, as well as telepathic communication with the other. An awareness too of signs and synchronicities. And ofcourse not forgetting the love that many here call unconditional, but only because it was instantly felt without cause other than having met.

The confusion that is sometime evident here comes from the lack of understanding that the connection is not about romance, although it could lead to it in some respects, but more about it being a catalyst to self awareness. Its also a process, in time we do progress to certain spiritual understandings that is helped by the inner guidance that had been discovered through our awakening.

We tend to come here to share our own perspective and the understandings we have gleaned through our own experience...we have newbies that are in shock so to speak and we also have oldies that can hand down some home truths before the romance of the situation causes more pain ....and many in between. Its all a walk in the dark looking for that glimmer of light to guide us home. The more we learn and understand of this situation the less resistant and more discerning we are to truths.

I hope this clears things up a little of what we are about, I'm sorry if we have not been as welcoming as we should but emotions here are deep....its about feelings that are already piqued to breaking point....so forgive us if at times we come across too sensitive. We're a good bunch really...theres a lot of support going on here.