View Single Post
Old 23-06-2017, 06:53 PM
Newbie ;)

Oh yes humans are able to develop these abilities. I wouldn't call them superpowers coz we have them since birth. but from the moment we are born we adopt the programmed beliefs of religions, schools that such things do not exist or they're evil. television most people see daily further presents these abilities as fiction in movies. As a result we end up not reading much into the paranormal & totally dismiss it.

About proof of their existence, scientists from(Princeton University) have proved that telekinesis is real & even US & Russian governments has put a sizeable amount of money in training psychic soldiers in tk, telepathy & remote viewing, since cold war times. Russian had known psychics like Nina Kulagina who demonstrated these abilities on camera. however these governments have kept their findings secret from people for their personal gains.

About developing these abilities, its not easy as it requires ascending into higher dimensions of 4D & above, rather than the 3D material world we perceive with our five senses. It involves specific meditation techniques to open all seven chakras in the body.

Personally I begun meditation in January with the aim of learning how to use my mind to heal my body. I've had athsma since I was a kid & its the main reason I got into learning healing mind powers coz ive gotten tired of Medicine & it practically hasn't helped me. As of now, I can heal my Headaches just by using my mind & i no longer use my inhaler or pills for athsma.

So my message to you( who wants to develop psychic abilities) is to do follow ur gut & do research. there's many articles over the Internet about abilities humans can develop (see Wikipedia)
I strongly believe these abilities are the next evolutionary level of humans.