View Single Post
Old 18-02-2018, 05:37 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by kralaro
By "God" i mean the supreme controller.

I want to know what does God want me to do currently in my life. I want to know specifics applicable on my current situation.

I also want to know contact detail(s) of God-connected guru appointed for me by God.

Can anyone here channel God directly or indirectly (like via a high being) help me with any of my 2 questions?

From the point of view of yoga and Buddhism, the goal of a person's life is to receive the experience of joy and suffering in this world in order to then drop these desires and go to the world of God. This is his plan. This is short. And he does not particularly care how happy you are in this world or unhappy. God does not satisfy desires. He is not particularly interested in this. This is the work of the Devil.
He only needs your maturity soul. And for this, all methods are good. As a rule, it allows you to satisfy the desires of a person only within his spiritual potential. As far as a person allows his energy of merit .. (good karma) The maturity of the soul by definition is how much a person becomes stable to the vices and illusions of life. They are not captured by money, women, cars and other worldly things. If people are constantly chasing their whole lives behind these things, they are almost completely expending their spiritual potential by the end of their lives, by which they pay for the satisfaction of worldly affairs and are able to move the phenomena around .. In parallel with the satisfaction of desires, people accumulate in parallel a bad karma. They become ignorant, wickedly greedy. And after death they fall into hell., the world of animals and the world of spirits .... Having cooked there a couple centuries-millennia and having worked through suffering a bad karma .. God again gives a chance to start all over again. And the most interesting is that souls who have already passed through these hell circles in past lives have a subconscious fear of accumulating bad karma. ie there is not yet net.Tak fell gradually from life to life and nurtured the maturity of the human soul. In short, God has one goal. In order that you become indifferent to the joys and sorrows of this world and return to it. In the world of immortality and real happiness.
This world in Buddhism is called Maha Nirvana, and in yoga have merged with the creator. They turned back into it. It is like a drop of water .. Once again it merges with the ocean of light.