View Single Post
Old 20-01-2018, 04:20 AM
Master
Feedback for traceyacey12

I indeed do have a giving nature and its mental here, and protection is quite tricky for me esp with this person, they are like brute force never wanting to tire or give up. At the moment. I have been thinking of that too actually, internally I need protection. I need to guard myself. Thanks for the reading.

Reading for traceyacey12

Quote:
Why does G find my mannerisms comforting, why does he feel at home with them?

6 of Keys, Incresecent moon, 4 of forces

It feels that inwardly there is chemistry, compatibility. He has an appreciation for you, and you bring out a creative force in him which is new to him, but it does not feel foreign. I am seeing this person take that impression of you and draw inspiration/ thought/ wonder from it. It's positive and it feels good. It feels that despite some differences, the energies align perfectly for you and him, and this is someone who is willing to compromise, or adjust to varying frequencies because he already trusts his feelings about you, or rather I would say feels positively motivated in other words. It mostly feels to me that this person has a good impression of you and is likely to be there for you. A new creative and eventually a spiritual inspiration, a new start for them that does not feel stranger like.

I hope this helps and relates , let me know ~

Next reading angelic star

It's hard for me to separate my energy from A. I almost lose my sense of self after long hours of feeling their energy.

Quote:
My question is how are we different in our frequencies. As in what do i need to know about myself, so I can easily motivate and separate myself from A.

Two of worlds ( A's frequency ) He is stuck in a rut like energy, while there is enough money, he does not know what he can do to bring himself out of that energy, he is not happy where he is.
The queen of roses ( my frequency ) I can smell roses whole day
What I need to know ( Balance ) giving more time to my purpose, work. What is important to me to release such distractions/ thoughts of A.