View Single Post
Old 20-01-2018, 12:57 AM
Experiencer
I play the piano, and I like singing. Long reddish hair? Odd. I have short, dark brown hair. Maybe I had red hair in a past life? Hmm.
Quote:
You even attract sage men that are willing to go to great lengths to protect you.
I can't say I've ever had that happen, excluding my dad, my step-dad, and one online friend, who are all generally 'protective' of me in the sense that they look after me somewhat.

Question for traceyacey12

Why does G think I am deep and serious?

Answer:
Two Worlds [Akashic Tarot]
When you receive this card, there is a conflict in your life between what the outer world requires of you and how your own Spirit directs you. You actually may have had a number of past lives where you wanted to focus on your spiritual growth and therefore joined a monastery to do so. Then, missing the wonders that the secular world could offer, such as love, family, and financial success, you chose the secular world exclusively in your next incarnation. Yet this didn’t offer the spiritual focus you also sought. Because of this, it’s likely that you bounced back and forth from the monastic to the personal in a number of incarnations and through a number of different faiths.
Does any of this relate?

Question for CrystalKitty777:
Is there some insight into D's feelings for me?
"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII