View Single Post
Old 19-01-2018, 01:11 AM
Master

Thank you for this.

I do believe that i received some healing because i felt some very strong energy that night. Not sure if it was you or not, but i did feel intense energy. No problems with my hip, but what you are describing sounds identical to a past life i supposedly had where i lived in asia and committed suicide by hara kiri, and i supposedly have the bad energy left from that. The person told me to massage my stomach the way you were describing to heal the energy. And "go back" means to go back across the same way you came in the energy. But again, i dont have any pain in my back or anything.
No i dont know a jodi. I know someone with a name very close to that. And i can relate to "blue" blue sounds like someones name i am close to. And "wardrobe" is funny because i work at a clothing store. And a loaf of bread is weird because i myself had a vision of a loaf of bread just the other day. I read you mentioning trying to channel me again. You can try again if you want to, that would be cool. I wanted to give you good feedback because you are learning and feedback is everything in that case.