View Single Post
Old 15-02-2017, 10:23 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by olhosdeamendoa
Thanks!

Yes sometimes it doesn't take much to raise their vibrations.

Actually, I started this week a page on Facebook regarding the spiritual work I want to do and someone who liked the page starting messaging me saying he lost everything in his life some time ago and was feeling a big emptiness, like nothing makes sense anymore. I could feel his energy through his words.

We started chatting and I asked him tell me something you really love and enjoy doing. And he started to tell me that he loves nature walks and he loves to draw. I continued to ask him questions about it, how doing those things make him feel.

The more he talked about it, the more his vibration started to rise. His energy completely changed and at the end of the conversation he was even making plans for his future, saying he wants to do this or travel there. It was amazing because I was able to help him not just raise the vibration but transmute negative energy into positive energy.

Of course is not always like this. Some people are severe depressed and need a lot more time to come out. But I think this is a good example of how I can help people.

I also believe in practical and earthly stuff. The extraordinary is great, but the ordinary is great too. I believe in bringing heaven to earth.

I know Teal Swan, I like her teachings too and her videos helped me on my journey as well. I've read her story and it wasn't easy. I believe people who haven't had an easy past but were able to breakthrough and do spiritual work are the ones that are more down to earth, because they know what it takes.
You're most welcome

Good job with changing his energies, there's something nice beyond ego when that happens as though the Universe is just that little bit brighter. And I don't think it does us any harm to give ourselves a pat on the back once in a while to keep our own energies up, to acknowledge the difference we're making without thinking we're the 'big I Am'. As the guy said in the game, "Sometimes people are just people, man" and even acknowledging someone's existence makes a difference, or to find someone gives enough of a damn to spend some time talking over that whacked-out idea. Hmm, interesting.

Depression is a very different kettle of fish because that takes finding the roots of the depression and that's often down to their core vibrations, which is caused by their paradigm. Your reality is defined by your perceptions, your perceptions are defined by your beliefs and your beliefs are defined by your definitions. One of the buzz-words that's hanging around lately is 'toxic' and ironically it's the word itself that's the most toxic. People define something as a 'toxic' experience then down the chain that defines their reality - to them it really is 'toxic'. Whatever happened to lessons and Spiritual and even personal development? Change the word, change the reality.

People are 'infectious', and while that may sound a tad flippant it's actually validated by science and Spirituality. Every time our hearts beat they send out a 360-degree pulse into the Universe that can be measured. Granted it's no great shakes but it makes a difference and it's there. Our bodies are 'designed' to pick up on vibrations and everyone does it even though they don't realise it. Sometimes all we need is what's in our hearts and the rest goes viral. That's maybe an idea you could use.

Many people seem to be disconnected from themselves and strangely that includes Spiritual people too - Spiritual people seem to be having the biggest problems, but then I think it's the way their Spirituality and real Lives are so far apart. Metaphysics is encompassing not divisive, so many trying to be unique and they don't know how unique they already are, just the same as everyone else. So many people looking for something outside themselves when all they need to do is turn their gazes in a different direction.

We are Spirit made manifest into this plane of existence after all so why don't we keep with the energy flow and manifest those good vibes outwards? The mechanisms already exist and all we have to do is use them a little more constructively. The ordinary is the extraordinary and there's plenty of that to go around.

I've got a lot of admiration for Teal, she's very much my kind of Spiritual. She's been through the mill with her Life and come out the other side, and what she talks about isn't airy-fairy notions but direct experience. They say religion is for people who are afraid of going to hell and Spirituality is for those that have been there. That's what it's all about for me and a very different Spirituality comes through. I think this is what's needed, something to bridge the chasms between Spirituality and real Life and for people to find their own answers through all of it.