View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 09:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Of course!

You can always jump aboard an airplane and travel in a westerly direction.

I appreciate your point though and if it's meant to happen, it will and if not, it won't.

What I am getting at here are those techniques that were taught to me (via the Tantric way), but they may not work for other people.

Nadi Shodhana

Rather than go into a full, detailed explanation of it, many good articles exist online, so I'm just going to be lazy and copy paste one, seeing as how the server is disagreeing with my attempts at posting my own long-winded essays.

https://www.banyanbotanicals.com/inf...ana-pranayama/

Having posted that, the reference material used is awesome! When I was a lot younger, I studied "Asana Pranayama Mudra Bandha" by Swami Satyananda Saraswati until the covers fell off.

I am an advocate myself in regards to promoting certain techniques and practices, I have undergone a few that worked wonders for me .

Like you say what you practiced worked wonders for you .

You hear of some that didn't entertain any practices or enquiries as such and the penny still dropped .

That is not to say that in previous incarnations one wasn't a slave to their own techniques and practices .

If your not ready, your not ready, if you are, you are .

Some are ready to entertain self enquiry, meditation, yoga and self healing but depending on what baggage one has to let go of will dictate / reflect how seemingly rapid one works through it .

Is their heart really in it . Is one totally dedicated to realize what they are, is one disciplined enough to self enquire and think of nothing else?

How long is anyone's piece of string .

For an individual that has minimal baggage that has purified themselves prior to incarnation may simply sit and become quiet and realize what they are, for another one may sit quietly for 50 years and not realize anything other than what quietness is .

Like said I am an advocate for certain practices but there are no short cuts .

There can seem like stagnation and there can seem like rapid advancement, but it will be down to where your at and where your heart is at in the grand scheme of things ..

Self realization doesn't happen by chance or by accident, it happens when all the right ingredients are present .

x daz x