View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 03:50 AM
Master

I was going to talk about altered consciousness through the flow of the minds energy, the technique of communication with the self. Still you must choose the way. I spent many years in study and reflection and it was no easy task. I would not be able to guarantee it would work. Since I believe you see the discussion in traditional ways and that information is willing to be shared so I would say you will have to decide. I had no such offer made to me, choice is great.

It doesn't matter which you choose as only can be chosen. But this worked for me as I did have the luxury of another. It is taken again from New Age practice. Many years ago I engaged in study and learning everything I could on the question I had. I spent years on it. I remember people telling me to meditate, it was the way. I tried all the exercises and such and it did not work. And even if you can it takes years to do. But I couldn't even get started.

it was here I decided to take what all the teachers and scholars said. You asked how do you begin, it is time. No matter what you do it will come to you. You need patience and time. I find that conversation is the way for me. Since a person cannot lie to themselves it's the perfect person to have a conversation with. I began by giving myself permission to. I also do this with the subconscious, I tell my subconscious it has freedom to speak to me.

Has any ever done this? This is not a secret practice but a powerful one and one that is not practiced much, it's writing, auto writing in total immersion in dialogue with self. One day I decided to put into my words all that I heard and read. I don't know what happened but one day my mind opened to me. During that period I wrote 131 pages of thoughts, I personally don't know how I altered my mind to do it. It wasn't me. Craziest experience I ever had. It lasted about 2 weeks and I thought it never would end. I no longer know why I can't do it and I suppose back then I would. I put many of my questions to rest upon finding my answer. You do not need every one answered when you learn to enjoy the ones you got.

Speaking is important to us, so important we can't stop doing it so why not use it. I was writing to myself, it is so natural. The thing is it can't be controlled so it may not work. The thing is, though it did not last forever it did answer some my questions forever..... maybe. They haven't changed yet.

So do whatever makes sense I believe the higher self is the way.