Thread: Evp
View Single Post
Old 20-09-2017, 09:18 AM
Master
I have been following Steve Huff for a few years.

When he first started out using simple ITC devices like the PSB-7 and digital recorder and such things...it was amazing! He got very nice, clear replies...he was a pioneer in the field...popularised it to some extent.

Where Steve Huff and I parted ways, was when he started 'communicating' with famous dead celebrities on the day they died, when that's all the radio would be talking about! So it's no wonder that he'd hear the name 'Robin Williams' on the day he died and for a few days afterwards.

Then, he became famous and started making/using his own equipment which, I found didn't work as well as any of the old methods he once used. I have listened to all his 'Portal' offerings and cannot make heads nor tails of them and I am totally clairaudient! He takes every noise as meaning something to him...when it really means nothing to me.

In the end, his head got really huge and he became very arrogant and dismissive of others.

Now, I prefer to watch people like Mortis The Wizard...