Thread: Kabbalah
View Single Post
Old 31-07-2016, 02:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clear Blue Sky
Once I pulled my nose out the translator and dictionary, and thought with my heart through the perspective of my past experience, perhaps 'kept' and 'reckless' do mesh with this 'knowledge' that is given shown.

That stage when I reached to God and pleaded, always reaching out to grasp, and so determined, walking blind with the *?* that some firm ground would rise to take my footfalls.

Still, the junction of growth were when the blind faith walking and the true heart struggle grappled of unity.

Funnily enough, at the time the red string kept falling off my wrist, I had a beloved mixed dog who was a star in obedience, when the Israel Canaan dog had just been admitted to the American Kennel Club. Long-time friends at the club I had thought to be ethical suggested I register him *as* an Israel Canaan dog so he could compete and win prizes in the Obedience competitions. I refused. The breed has its own destiny to step into; we another, but the purported core goal/deep meaning was the same.

That is beautiful, particularly the part about "walking blind with the *?* that some firm ground would rise to take my footfalls".

That sounds like true SURRENDER to me, and that is the way that I try to live --- surrendering to the divine spark inherent in all whereby the answers to all questions (*?*) are revealed. It's not in the words but in the "heart", as you duly noted.

It is wisely said that "instructions are needed only so long as one has not surrendered completely". With complete and total surrender to the divine inherent in all, books and words and lectures become unnecessary and actually superfluous other than as a common ground for communication in forums such as these.