View Single Post
Old 06-05-2015, 08:23 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifensoul
Being, your dedication to the subject,compassion and your deepest desire to pass information/knowledge/raise awareness and compassion to reduce suffering for those who might suffer similar to you have is simply striking. Hope you achieve your goals and make that necessary difference you seem driven to.

Thank you lifensoul, that is a very kind message.

The question of mental health & it's treatment i feel is a very major & important issue, for everyone (albeit a very complex one). i'm not in much agreement with the current mental health systems & general treatment of people in this area, & i do think that things could be a lot better. The way our society is i think also directly reflects on the way the system is.

Not sure there is really anything that i can do to change society & the system to a more caring & humane World? But i do try to do what i can to raise awareness on certain areas.

As far as i can find an answer, i do think there is something in taking a far more comprehensive integral view to these areas - everything is interconnected & interdependent.

i would love to see a genuinely more humane, peaceful & civilised Word, & far better treatment for the 'mad/mentally ill'.