View Single Post
Old 16-09-2014, 03:52 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravitysrainbow
Wanchain, I think you might be right. However, I don't feel myself. I'm questioning a lot of my beliefs and I feel very angry and depressed about something, but I can't tell what's causing my negative emotions. Maybe these are not my emotions at all and are coming from the entity that's invading my space at night. It's not like me to feel abandoned by my spirituality, yet here I am. Maybe I need to take a step back and clear my mind and do what you suggested - set intentions and boundaries. It's frustrating enough when someone who's alive crosses my personal boundaries. When entities do that I get very defensive.

Hi,

I got the impression that you are still grieving the loss of your dad, and the sadness is lowering your vibration to the point that matches this visitor. Perhaps this visitor is holding on to some grief too, and that's why he's attracted to your energy.

It could very well be other things in your life that is generating your negative emotions, and these emotions are attracting your visitor.

I have times of darkness where I feel detached from my "network of divine support" and I feel lost. For me, it's a training period. It's like when you attend a lecture; you get guidance and support from the classroom. Then you go home and do your homework; there's no help and you are on your own and the homework seems like an impossible mission. Don't worry. Just try to get it done as best as you can. You will go back to the classroom soon. ^_^

W.