Thread: The "Event"
View Single Post
Old 26-04-2019, 02:17 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHairedWoman
That is most likely not tinnitus but emf noise. Find a place you can go where there is no cell signal or wifi and see if that helps. I have the same problem but since I have extreme auditory senses I learned as a child to tune the noise out. It is something that takes practice, now days though there is no tuning out the emf noise so I go to the mountains when I can to refresh myself.

Nice answer :) I plugged my ears last week at work because one came and it was loud and didn't seem like it was going to stop anytime soon. I think of these as "downloads" from my guides, and for me they are very random, here and there, come and gone. When I first started reading Seth Speaks, I got a lot of those, and in the book he suggests the best time to try and connect to the other side was after the world stops at night until the world starts up in the morning, because then you avoid all the emf noise, but that was back in the '80's before the WWW - World Wide Web. I'm not sure it every stops now with all the cellphones, etc.