View Single Post
Old 26-10-2017, 05:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logos88
Hi all, I've astral projected a couple times and I've had some weird experiences. First time I did it everything was real grainy and hard to see. Yet the second time was weirder cause when I got out I saw no body and no cord just a ball of light sitting where I should be. Any thoughts?
Most vision problems can be solved by building up more energy in the physical body before projecting. If you don't know about energy, Robert Bruce's work Astral Dynamics is the most applicable to projecting.

There are other kinds of projection where a duplicate body is not (automatically) created. Example Mental projection (from Robert Monroe fame) though that is does not match what you describe. [advanced] A body can be created on location in any form of projection if you have enough energy.

Seeing the cord of light is not exclusive to Astral projection but that is the only form that always has it. In other types of projection the cord is only seen when 'traveling' at extreme 'speeds' in hyperspace (between dimensions).